BEST individual manager training is an online, modular training for hotel managers. It provides managers with the knowledge and skills to identify and prevent sex trafficking on hotel properties and it presents best practices for increasing hotel safety and security.
You will learn:
- What sex trafficking is
- How sex trafficking operates in hotels
- Indicators of sex trafficking
- Recommended actions to take if you or your staff see indicators
- Steps to proactively prevent illegal activity
- Information on legal liabilities
- Legal considerations for responding to a law enforcement request for a warrantless search of a guest registry or room
97% of BEST training participants said that implementing the best practices would increase the safety of their hotels
Sex trafficking and buying impacts all types of hotels from economy hotels in small towns to luxury hotels in the heart of downtown. The crime not only harms victims but poses serious safety risks to hotel guests and employees and can expose your hotel to legal and financial liabilities. This training aims to not only identify the crime but to proactively prevent it from occurring by making your hotel inhospitable to human trafficking.
Upon completion of this training, you will receive:
- A list of indicators of sex trafficking
- A certificate of course completion
BEST provides discounted corporate rates and need-based scholarships for free training. BEST also develops training for individual organizations. Please contact us for more information: email@example.com.