Continuing Legal Education
Employees Behaving Badly: The Risks that Sex Trafficking Poses to all Employers
This CLE is designed for Washington State in-house counsel, attorneys who advise employers and plaintiffs’ attorneys. A shift in law enforcement priorities in is uncovering a dark world of sex trafficking and exposing employers to new risks. An unexpected number of employees are engaged in crimes including sex trafficking, soliciting prostitution, and sexual exploitation. In addition, these employees are often exposing their employers to serious risk by using their employers time, property, and resources to commit these crimes.
You will learn:
- What sex trafficking is
- How sex trafficking and sex buying impacts you and your business
- Steps to mitigate risk
- Indicators of sex trafficking and buying
- Recommended actions to take
You will receive:
- Access to interactive online training modules
- A certificate of course completion
- 2 credits “Law & Legal” and 0.5 credits “Ethics” with the Washington State Bar Association
Discounted introductory rate of $95.00/person for a limited time.
BEST provides discounted corporate rates and need-based scholarships for free training. BEST also develops training for individual organizations. Please contact us for more information: email@example.com.